The Library will continue to offer the following:
• AUTOMATIC RENEWALS! Items are renewed 2 days before their due date.
• FINE FREE! We are a fine free Library. There are no overdue charges for items returned after their due date.
• The library is available 24/7 through our website and apps. If you would like to read books, listen to books or music, or stream video – you can do it all from home with your library card. if you do NOT have a library card you can get one at this LINK and enjoy on-line materials immediately!
• Check out our libraryanywhere page for streaming content.
• Pre-recorded, online video programs are available through the Library's Facebook and Youtube pages. Visit the Library's Facebook page for more information.
• No physical items will be available to pick up or deliver to the library. If you have an item currently on hold, the hold will be frozen and your item kept on the shelf until such time as we reopen.
• No fines on any overdue items will accrue. Please do not return any items at this time, as all doors and dropboxes are locked.
Because of the closure, our book-drop is also closed. NO ONE will be charged fines or fees because of the closure.